Friday, November 22, 2013

Life Happened

It's been over a month since my last post and I was trying to think what happened to make me so busy...Life, yep that's it! Things from one of my best friends weddings, daily stresses of life and work, fall festivals and my mom had her other knee surgery. I feel like I have lived out of my car for the last two months. How about let's just sum it all up in pictures :)

Let's start off with pictures of Janna's wedding! We started the festivities off on that Thursday night making wedding favors (little bags of smores :) yumm)
 



Here is the final project at the wedding!
















Then we had the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner which was AMAZING!








Me & Rachel...the sweetest girl ever, that I don't see near enough!












Me & the bride-to-be, Janna!








And then there was the WEDDING and it was oh so much fun! The venue was amazing, the food was great and the band was too much fun! We danced the night away! It had been awhile since I had seen so many of my friends in the same place and we just had an incredible night together!

Michelle, me, Janna & Kayla

 Me & Janna! We are old roommates and have seen each other during some of our best and worst moments. Everyone should have a friend like this!

Michelle & I! We are also old roommates. We always have a great time together! College friends are the BEST. You get to experience so many life events with them during and after college. We are just watching each other grow up right before our eyes (man I need some emoji's right now!)

I did an awful job of taking pictures during the wedding weekend...something I used to be so great at! I blame it on technology. 

 The rest of my days have been spent with a lot of family time. Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with my nephew and niece!














I mean look at those faces...how could you not be!?









Oh, my hometown had their 1st annual Fall Festival! 
 Of course I had to set up an artsy fartsy booth (with my Aunt)!

My mom had knee surgery last week so me and the fam have been in babysitter mode! I happened to be home on a week day and got to join her and my grandmother on one of her PT days, which means a free lunch from my grandma! I got to choose the place and obviously picked the best Mexican restaurant around! Little did the three of us know while enjoying our meal an individual had paid for our meal for us. Such a random act of kindness that feels my heart with smiles :). You know who you are and thank you for that kind deed!

 Obligatory photo of the restaurant ;)

 The holidays are quickly approaching and I must say I am not excited...I am almost dreading it, actually. This will be the first Thanksgiving & Christmas without my Grandpa, who passed away in March from lung cancer. I will not spend much time on this matter because frankly I don't feel like the water works coming on...and some days I don't act very Christian-like and get very bitter thinking about it. He was our world and it is going to be an extremely hard time without him this year. 
My grandpa. The only grandpa I ever had. The closest thing to perfect that I knew. Doing one of his favorite things in this pic at his favorite place...playing the fiddle at the lake. Y'all there are no words...Please keep our family in your prayers this season.



*No time to proof read! Enjoy!


-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment